This online course is based on the recommendations for Anaphylaxis for Healthcare Professionals as laid down by the UK Resuscitation Council.
The course includes 1 hours and 33 minutes of video training as well as knowledge reviews, final test, remedial help and reviewing downloaded material.
The course fee is £24.95+VAT and a 4.0 hours Certified CPD certificate is issued on completion.
The content of this course covers:
- What is Anaphylaxis
- Living with Anaphylaxis
- Minor allergic reactions
- What causes a reaction and who is affected
- Activating EMS
- What is an Auto-Injector
- Storage and disposal
- Who prescribes auto injectors
- Checking auto injectors and expiry dates
- Signs and symptoms of Anaphylaxis
- Basic First Aid advice
- Schools and teachers
- Biphasic Anaphylactic Reactions
- Giving a second dose
- ABCDE Approach Introduction
- ABCDE Approach Breakdown
- Why is there different advice for healthcare professionals
- Patient Education
- Guidelines on giving two auto injectors
- Choice of needles
- Giving medications out of the hospital environment
- How much Adrenaline should be given
- Oxygen and Anaphylaxis
- Practice and keeping up to date
Click Book Here to redirected to the Pro-Trainings website.
The content of this and all our courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a ProTrainings Certificate and for online courses an Evidence Based Learning statement.