100 Gloves per box
Nutouch 1.5 New Generation smooth textured latex powder free medical examination gloves have been specifically designed to provide the user with a high quality smooth surfaced latex glove that ensures maximum patient comfort. A smooth double chlorinated glove giving a sensitive feel and touch; this glove is suitable for a variety of non sterile applications. Excellent for handling patients as there is no resistance between the glove and skin, greatly reducing the risk of trauma to skin particularly when bathing or washing elderly patients. Manufactured to our specification, this double chlorinated glove is produced thicker than many to give superior strength, value, elasticity and durability without compromising on comfort.
In accordance with BS EN 455 all Nutouch New Generation powder free latex gloves are tested to ensure protein levels are at a minimum.
- Powder free double chlorinated examination glove.
- Beaded cuff to aid donning.
- Excellent fit and feel.
- Conforms to AQL 1.5 CE Class 1 Medical grade standard and comply with BS EN 455.
- PPE Directive 89/686/EEC. EN420, and EN374 series of standards. CE 0086 Category III.
- Food contact gloves (EC 1935/2004 and European Regulation 10/2011), suitable for all food types.
- Colour coded boxes for ease of size identification.
- Typical force at break: 6 Newtons.
- Available sizes: XS - XL
100 Gloves per box.